Add an exciting twist to your favourite bowl of Sunfeast YiPPee! Noodles and make it a filling and protein rich breakfast food with this easy recipe. The Egg Toast with YiPPee! Noodles recipe is also a great option for an evening snack. Besides eggs, this recipe also contains a medley of fresh veggies such as capsicum, bell peppers and carrots which make it a tasty and nourishing breakfast. The Egg Toast with YiPPee! Noodles recipe also boasts of a wonderful sensory experience. The veggies, egg-toast and noodles bring together a great balance of textures which make each bite so much more satisfying.
The Egg Toast with Sunfeast YiPPee! Noodles recipe is also an excellent choice to delight little children with something different. Kids often complain of boredom when they are served with the same type of food too often. This makes our delectable Egg Toast with YiPPee! Noodles recipe something fresh and interesting for them to relish when they’re hungry.
The Egg Toast shares some similarities with how French Toast is made but instead of being sweet, this dish is savoury. Adding the lip-smacking Sunfeast YiPPee! Mood Masala Mix to the eggs gives them a completely different flavour that you might have never experienced before. To make things even better, the Egg Toast is served with a generous helping of YiPPee! Noodles sandwiched between the bread. This ensures each bite you take is a total rollercoaster for your taste buds and senses.
Sunfeast YiPPee! Mood Masala Noodles have not just one, but two masala tastemakers inside the pack. The Main Masala Mix and the Mood Masala Mix allow you to flavour your favourite instant noodles just the way you like them. You can also tweak the Egg Toast with YiPPee! Noodles recipe to make it slightly healthier. Use brown bread slices instead of white bread if you prefer, and add your own personal touch the recipe.
Exciting Egg Toast with Sunfeast YiPPee! Noodles Recipe Information
- Type of Recipe: Snack
- Cuisine: Fusion
- Preparation Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 3
Exciting Egg Toast with Sunfeast YiPPee! Noodles Recipe Ingredients
- 1 packet YiPPee! Mood Masala
- 2 tbsp Green Capsicum
- 2 tbsp Red Bell pepper
- 2 tbsp Carrot
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Coriander Leaves
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 4 Bread Slices
- 2 tbsp Cheese
How to make Exciting Egg Toast with Sunfeast YiPPee! Noodles Recipe?
- Heat oil in a pan, add all the veggies and sauté.
- Now add water and bring it to boil, add in Sunfeast YiPPee! Noodles along with main masala and cook.
- Once the noodles are almost cooked add in cheese and mix well and cook till noodles are completely cooked.
- Cool down the mixture. In a bowl beat egg along with mood masala, coriander leaves, salt and black pepper, and keep aside.
- Take a bread slice top with cooked noodles and cover it with another bread slice.
- Dip it into egg mixture and cook it on a non-stick pan brush with oil or butter.
- Serve hot with ketchup.